Thursday, June 14, 2007

MY FIRST POST EVER!!!

hey, it's rachel here. i just made my very first blog! (arent u proud of me?) i'm kinda new to this, so don't expect a masterpiece here, but i'll try. i'm SOOO happy schools almost over. We only have tomorrow (friday), monday, tuesday, and wednesday left! How crazii is that? i mean school is toadally cool with me, cuz i get 2 see all my friends n stuff, but im SO ready 4 summer!!! actually, im only gonna have a few days in maplewood, cuz im leavin for camp on the 26th, which im super EXCiTED about, but im gonna miss my friendss. im goin 2 camp for a WHOLE MONTH! dont miss me too much. ;-) hah u know u will.
but anyway, moviin rite along, tomorrows the BATTLE OF THE CLASSES! it's this huge thing that my school has, sort of a competition of the grades. 6th grade vs. 7th grade vs. 8th grade. there's tons of different events like chase, running bases, egg toss, n some other crazii ones like clothes relay. i tried out 4 chase n i made iTT!! so im gonna be running around the gym in front of a bajillion ppl tomorrow. how lucky am i?! l0l. well this has been a LOOOONG post for my first one, so i think im gonna sign off now. i'll make another post sooon!
COMMENT PLZZ. hugs, me.

No comments: